Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 1.3 has launched for iOS!
After over a year in development, ZENFORMS: Protectors has been recoded from the ground up and will be released as an update on iOS this weekend!

It includes all new storyline. 
All new Newborn ZENFORM, Que, and his evolutions.
A side quest system.
A revamp to the online features, the CP Garden, with Daily Quests, Weekend Giveaways, Echo Battle League, and....
Nebula ZENFORM. Powerful Adult evolution stage ZENFORM that live in the CP Garden and can be opened through a portal by using Nebula Energy (collected from Daily Quests).

A Message from myself, Neo-Dragon.

Thank You.
First of all. I want to do my "Thank You" and my "Apology". 
A big thank you to my wife, [b]-Evenstar-[/b], for her support and help. She designed all of the new maps used in the storyline of Version 1.3 (Chapter 4) and actually wrote the storyline content for that chapter herself.
A big thank you to my friend, [b]KronicK[/b] , who stepped up as Lead ZENFORM Designer and Beta Tester during the development of 1.3. Without him there would be no Nebula ZENFORM, a ton of bugs during gameplay and I may have lost passion for this project without his support.
I want to also thank other beta testers such as Ben and David (sorry I don't know your user names if you are on the forum). These guys were my Android testers and helped make sure the Android version worked.

Apology.
I want to say sorry to all of the players of ZENFORMS: Protectors for the last year. I pretty much gave up supporting you guys and gals since I felt I couldn't help fix bugs or errors you all were reporting due to the fact I was completely remaking the game (rather than just a normal update where I could make small changes). 
I felt embarrassed to promote the old version of the game that was on the App Store due to the errors it did have and the improvements I was making to this all new Version. 
I know I "lost" a lot of the community but I hope in time we can build it back thanks to how fun the game is now and the improvements that will be made in the future.

iOS Users.
Version 1.3 should be going live this weekend, Friday the 11th/Saturday the 12th of November. It's an amazing update that will make ZENFORMS: Protectors feel fresh. There is so much for you all to play and experience so be sure to update. All of the online features, including Echo Battling, will be enabled again! In fact, this Monday, an Echo Battle League will take place. Aside from winning the medals, winners also get Nebula Energy which is used to open the portal to battle Nebula ZENFORMS!
 I'll have more info in the CP Garden forum soon.

Android Users.
The good news is the Android version is 95% like the iOS Version (excluding In App Purchases but that's it). The bad news is I'm having issues sending the app file, known as an APK, to Google. It keeps telling me it's not signed or if it is signed that it's in debug mode (even though it's in Release mode).
I'm trying my best to fix the issues.
If I am still having problems by early next week I'm looking into other options to allow you to download ZENFORMS: Protectors from a website and let you play through that. I'm possibly looking into the idea of a Patreon page and pledgers will get the Android build as well as be beta testers. 
I'll keep you all posted, though. I understand there is disappointment over this but no one is more disappointed to me. IF anyone has ever submitted and Android game to Google or understands what Keystore, and Zipalign are - message me.

Forum Changes.
Forum looks a bit blank, right? No, I've not reset users like I have done in the past. I designed to clean out the forum, reformat, and condense it. No one was using the forum for general chat, and Import Tutorial is no longer valid since I'm not making a public game engine (like I planned to). 
Keep this forum simple, for ZENFORMS: Protectors discussion, or discussion of any feature projects by Calis Projects.

More info and posts in the coming days! For now, go and download the game on iOS by clicking here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zenforms...d520978510

[Image: CaOG0lo.png]
Pictured: Rinba, Freno, the new Newborn Que, and Slino.

[Image: jals.png]
Add me as a Fav. Player in the CP Garden!

* Big Grin Fan Girl Squee Here!* *rolls around in the fresh code Heart *

I'm excited~ Thank you for all the hard work! Neo-Dragon, Evenstar, KronicK, you are all awesome ! I hadn't visited the forum in a while so the update made my heart dance and then metaphorically explode.

[Image: 2m7anir.jpg]
So excited to see this neo! Cant wait to get started! Thank you for all your hard work.
First of all, thanks so much for your hard work! I can't thank you enough for working on such an amazing game!

Secondly,
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeimsoexcited

Big Grin
(つ◕ω◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚
~maaagic~
(11-12-2016, 07:52 PM)Ranibowtear Wrote: First of all, thanks so much for your hard work! I can't thank you enough for working on such an amazing game!

Secondly,

Big Grin

Have you checked Your Vault?
You are the only player so far to have one of the 5 Evenstar (Nebula ZENFORM) that will ever be distributed.

(11-12-2016, 08:18 PM)Neo-Dragon Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 07:52 PM)Ranibowtear Wrote: First of all, thanks so much for your hard work! I can't thank you enough for working on such an amazing game!

Secondly,

Big Grin

Have you checked Your Vault?
You are the only player so far to have one of the 5 Evenstar (Nebula ZENFORM) that will ever be distributed.

Yup! I have :3 Evenstar's great so far, I need to upgrade its stats a bit though ^_^
(つ◕ω◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚
~maaagic~
Just curious if you'll be making a post anywhere with all the added/changed features at any point? I'm noticing a lot of changes that I really really love and am mostly just curious to see what else has changed!
(11-12-2016, 10:31 PM)jShark111 Wrote: Just curious if you'll be making a post anywhere with all the added/changed features at any point? I'm noticing a lot of changes that I really really love and am mostly just curious to see what else has changed!

What new stuff are you liking?

I've a super detailed document somewhere. I can post that soon if you'd like.

it's time
(11-12-2016, 11:27 PM)Neo-Dragon Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 10:31 PM)jShark111 Wrote: Just curious if you'll be making a post anywhere with all the added/changed features at any point? I'm noticing a lot of changes that I really really love and am mostly just curious to see what else has changed!

What new stuff are you liking?

I've a super detailed document somewhere. I can post that soon if you'd like.

I really REALLY love the new Alt/Sp option you can do, as well as the using Alt to buy more bag space. I cannot tell yo how many times I bought the earn double Sp thing so its nice to have a way to gain Sp a little easier, as well as making it so that if you hit the Alt cap you can throw some of that towards Sp.

Also a small animation thing, but the heads bobbing a lot less during the walking/running makes me so happy as an animator cause its a hell of a lot more smooth and natural looking.

Trying to think of anything else, OH ALSO THE QUESTS. Really awesome feature and a nice thing to do while still going through the main story. Very into it!