Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 1.3 has launched for iOS!
Omg!! I'm so loving the game!!! It's amazing!  Been playing this game for a while and am glad the update is up! You guys are great! Thank you NeoDragon and all your team (I know it's 3 people only). I have a question. Will evestar only be available this week? Also how many nebula point do we need to open the portal and how do we open the portal? I'm so excited!! Thank you for the game!!!   Heart Smile Big Grin
Excellent. Glad to read the feedback. I personally love the option to buy more bag space. I play ZENFORMS (my CPUID is in my signature if you want to find my account). I added features I wanted from the game such as that, the Alt/SP conversion, and the Fast Travel system.

For the question on Evenstar. Evenstar is a Freno Nebula and the plan is to not include Evenstar in the Nebula Portal. Evenstar will be given to select players over the course of the game. Evenstar is named after the forum user Evenstar and the first one given out was to Ranibowtear for completeing her old community even her on the forum. Keep an eye out for more stuff on the forum in the future to get Evenstar. I'll only be giving out 4 more.

For Nebula Energy you need 100 to open the portal. They are supposed to be rare so it's a bit of a grind but they are so worth it!

[Image: jals.png]
Add me as a Fav. Player in the CP Garden!

Awesome. Sounds good. So since there are only 9 nebula zenforms... seems like 3 for each of the baby zenforms. What About Que? Will he have nebula forms or are there 12 total plus even star?
(11-13-2016, 08:08 PM)cobalt_eagle7 Wrote: Awesome. Sounds good. So since there are only 9 nebula zenforms... seems like 3 for each of the baby zenforms. What About Que? Will he have nebula forms or are there 12 total plus even star?

The "Teaser" by Kronick hasn't revealed every Nebula. 
There are 4 Nebula per Newborn but Que's Nebula are not in the game yet.

Finally! Smile
I am superglad that the update is out now and I am enjoying it so far. I really love que and the new alt/so conversion, as I had 25k Alt but was always low on SP. Directly evolved my yellow que to zalmos Smile

Yet I found 2 or 3 bugs, that cause the game to crash. On HighCastleRoad (at least that's what I think it's called), if you interact with the sign beneath the student protector that gives you the quest to defeat 3 Que's, the game crashes. I didn't test if it was with all signs in that road though. It also crashes when fighting an optional Revolution member in the Labyrinth (orange mask and not on the "main-path"), when he wants to send out his third Zenform. It says "...sending out (Null)" showing the picture of a Flippin and then shutting down the app. 
And I feel like there is some sort of memory leak? After playing a longer time, the app became slower and slower. Restarting fixed it though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
Not sure if you need info about my device, but I'm using an iPhone5 with the latest iOS.

I really hope that you can fix them easily and I absolutely appreciate your work and love for this precious gem, that Zenforms truly isSmile
Hey NeoDragon! Thanks for heads up! :Smilethe game has stuck in a cave though :Sad it's a cave with lots of items. I didnt know it would do that and I saved  inside ?
(11-14-2016, 04:58 AM)cobalt_eagle7 Wrote: Hey NeoDragon! Thanks for heads up! :Smilethe game has stuck in a cave though :Sad it's a cave with lots of items. I didnt know it would do that and I saved  inside ?

Fix for this is on the way as Version 1.3.1.
It's currently with Apple waiting for review before it goes live on the App Store.

When will the Android version go live?
I have a couple of questions about future updates :Smile so one of the questions is are the adult zenforms appearing on the next update? Also will the regular elemental adult be stronger than the nebula zenforms? My final question is reguarding the storyline and how many chapters will the entire protectors series have and will we get another version of zenforms in which we will play as the bad guys?  Big Grin Cool
Android version has been addressed in the opening post. 
I'm looking into options of sending out the Android build currently. 
Google won't take the build. Says there are errors but there isn't really... The game plays fine. 
I'll address it in more detail when I know myself but I can tell you there hasn't been a working day in the last 2 weeks that I've not tried to look into options/fix the android release.

Element Adults will be part of the storyline around Chapter 6 or 7. They are not more powerful than Nebula but on the same "level" or power although Element Adults have a weakness to element type attacks that are effective against them (example: using a water attack on a fire-based Adult like Emerex).

For the chapters question.... The plan is to get to about Chapter 10 and that will be the end of the storyline... About that.... Maybe 11.... Depends on if you guys keep playing, I'll keep making it.