Gargoul
Leonid
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nebula ZENFORMS
Photo 
[Image: zenforms_nebula_teaser_by_kronnick-dao9fhn.png]

Introducing the mysterious Nebula ZENFORMS. Gather Nebula energy each day by completing daily quests. Use this nebula energy to open a portal to the mysterious dimension from which the Nebula ZENFORMS hail and do battle once a week! More information to come in the future.

Revealed Nebulas:
Top left is the one Neo teased a while ago right, the squid one? Also is top right a preview of Rindrako, cause oh man I gotta see that full art to do the sprite justice!
I need one! I have completed two of the daily task so far ? Is there a way to speed up the process or do we need to wait every day (24) for a new task? How many nebula energy do we need? I know evestar will only be available for 5 people and I want to be one of those ?????
The Daily Quests are only once a day but you'll be able to earn Nebula Energy from Echo Battle League too. 
You need 100 Energy to open the portal.
I'll also have more ways to earn Nebula Energy in the future. Smile

[Image: jals.png]
Add me as a Fav. Player in the CP Garden!

Thanks! I'll see if I can earn some in the battles lol. Great job on the game!!!
Lololololololololololol

I herd u like rinbas
(11-19-2016, 01:21 PM)Lunarmoon Wrote: Lololololololololololol

I do not understand?

[Image: 2m7anir.jpg]
Bug 
(11-13-2016, 11:52 AM)Neo-Dragon Wrote: The Daily Quests are only once a day but you'll be able to earn Nebula Energy from Echo Battle League too. 
You need 100 Energy to open the portal.
I'll also have more ways to earn Nebula Energy in the future. Smile
I herd u like rinbas
I just went over your zenforms art and omg!!! I loved all of them! You add so much detail! The colors are very vibrant and literally Pokémon esque. I can't wait to see the rest of the zenforms art. You are without a doubt a great artist! Good thing you are the artist. ??