Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Side Quests not being turned in
EDIT:
This bug has been marked as SOLVED by Neo-Dragon. Note: "This will be fixed in Version 1.3.2"

Original Post:

Original Post

Yesterday, I started a side quest, which was to defeat 10 zenforms from someone in Woodvale. Today, I finished the quest and went to speak to the person to turn the quest in. He doesn't say anything about completing the quest though, and all he says is:
[Image: IMG_2595.png]

I also started another side quest, where I had to get Rome's book back. I talked to the guy who had the book, battled him, and won. But, when I talk to Rome to give him back his book, he just asks whether I want him to teach my zenform a new move or not.

Is there any way to fix this?
(つ◕ω◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚
~maaagic~
Who made you that avatar? That's really cool.
-

anyways
-

Sorry you encountered this bug but thank you for reporting them with a screenshot.
It's currently being looked into.
There is a version update coming soon but it will not fix these bugs. 1.3.1 is already with Apple but I hope to fix this for Version 1.3.2.

EDIT:

I've looked into Rome's quest first.
I've had no issues, I can do the quest just fine and I've got the blue indicator to turn it in to him.
[Image: aO06Wmb.png]

[Image: jals.png]
Add me as a Fav. Player in the CP Garden!

I made the avatar myself  Big Grin

Anyway, I checked to see if the quests were working, and they still aren't. There's no blue indicator for me. Weird. I also checked in my bag to make sure that Rome's book was there, and it is.
[Image: IMG_2596.png]
[Image: IMG_2597.png]
No blue indicator or anything
(つ◕ω◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚
~maaagic~
Since you started the game yesterday it may be caused by the quest not saving. I'll see if that may be causing the bug.

Probably, hope it can be fixed.
(つ◕ω◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚
~maaagic~
Good news everyone.

This bug has been found. It's a pretty hardcore bug that is affecting every NPC quest (from the old man, to rome to any quest given by a person).
I can tell you it will be fixed in 1.3.2 (which unfortunately is not the next update coming but will be the one after).

Glad it's been found and will be fixed Smile
Thanks
(つ◕ω◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚
~maaagic~