Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved CP Battle Potentially Never-ending??
EDIT:
This bug has been marked as SOLVED by Neo-Dragon. Note: "This will be fixed in Version 1.3.2"

Original Post:

Hallo~ I tried my hand at my first cp battle but my Zenforms (at least the last two) were not super prepared for a whooping. At my final Zenform, Rinba, my opponent 1KO'd it. Then my same Rinba was sent out again. 1KO. Out goes Rinba again. Rinse and Repeat. Full health each time and full health when I finally decided to give in. My Rinba is a vengeful ghost that just kept coming back after getting overkilled. :3 It was actually pretty fun to watch but this could become a problem. Wink

[Image: 2m7anir.jpg]
Very sorry you encountered a bug. Bugs really can ruin a game experience. But thank you for reporting it.

[Image: g4idHdf.png]

I've tried creating the bug using various test battles, from wild to echo battle. I don't seem to encounter it. Is this happening anytime you lose in an echo battle?

[Image: jals.png]
Add me as a Fav. Player in the CP Garden!

The same thing is happening to me whenever I am about to loose an echo battle, the last zenform respawns. Also, this is what the team tab looks like when this happens:
http://m.imgur.com/ZvpKkrx,UmYjD1f
Yes! That happens to mine too, I just haven't been able to resize my screenshot. xD

[Image: 2m7anir.jpg]
Can you guys do me a favor.
Try reproduce this bug. Use the 2 weakest ZENFORM you have and battle a really strong team.
Battle in both a free and ranked battle.
Only attack, don't use other options but try use useless attacks or attacks that won't beat the enemy- the goal is to try and lose.
Tell me does it happen again.

Thanks Wink.

(11-14-2016, 09:55 AM)Neo-Dragon Wrote: Can you guys do me a favor.
Try reproduce this bug. Use the 2 weakest ZENFORM you have and battle a really strong team.
Battle in both a free and ranked battle.
Only attack, don't use other options but try use useless attacks or attacks that won't beat the enemy- the goal is to try and lose.
Tell me does it happen again.

Thanks Wink.

I was able to lose both the ranked and free echo battles with only 2 zenforms on my team.
(11-14-2016, 09:20 PM)FishingBaseballs Wrote: I was able to lose both the ranked and free echo battles with only 2 zenforms on my team.

Interesting. This may mean the bug is caused with a 4 ZENFORM team (since I done it with 3).
I'll go back to testing and report back Wink.

EDIT:
Such a great community. I really appreciate the bug reports. Thanks to this breakdown I've found it was an issue with the code sending the ZENFORM from your 4th slot into battle. It's not been corrected.