Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Attack
What are some of your favorite attacks in the game?

My personal favorite is combustion. I like it because a one star que with the ability: survivor will always be able to draw or beat any other zenform in the game besides the NaV warshock with rock solid or another zenform with the survivor ability.
My favorite attack is Mercy Strike. It allows you to always leave the enemy with at least 1 HP which is great for trying to capture ZENFORM.

It sounds odd but I also like the Ember Drain and Bubble Drain attacks. They are not too powerful but I feel I can use them in any situation. If I'm in an Echo Battle they are good to heal a small bit with. If I'm in a wild battle there is a chance it will do some damage without KO'ing the enemy (again, great for capture).

[Image: jals.png]
Add me as a Fav. Player in the CP Garden!

My favorite has to be double swipe shock. Hits twice and gives paralysis! When I first started, my go to zenform, a blue Frex, used this to beat enemies much stronger than itself. In fact, it used to be so good I think Neo nerfed it a little this time around :p
(11-14-2016, 01:40 PM)KronicK Wrote: In fact, it used to be so good I think Neo nerfed it a little this time around :p

^^^ Aside from being Lead ZENFORM Designer, KronicK was also lead beta tester. Any attack nerfs were thanks to him Tongue.

[Image: jals.png]
Add me as a Fav. Player in the CP Garden!

(11-14-2016, 01:50 AM)FishingBaseballs Wrote: What are some of your favorite attacks in the game?

My personal favorite is combustion. I like it because a one star que with the ability: survivor will always be able to draw or beat any other zenform in the game besides the NaV warshock with rock solid or another zenform with the survivor ability.

What does Rock Solid do?
What I learned from Zenforms: The most efficient method of killing someone is to antagonize them.
(01-26-2017, 07:55 PM)Underveil Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 01:50 AM)FishingBaseballs Wrote: What are some of your favorite attacks in the game?

What does Rock Solid do?

I believe rock solid is an ability that prevents a zenform taking damage on its first turn if defense is its highest stat.
(01-26-2017, 10:47 PM)KronicK Wrote:
(01-26-2017, 07:55 PM)Underveil Wrote:

What does Rock Solid do?

I believe rock solid is an ability that prevents a zenform taking damage on its first turn if defense is its highest stat.

:0 NaV Warshock is Mimikyu confirmed!
What I learned from Zenforms: The most efficient method of killing someone is to antagonize them.
Also, my favorite attack is Ember Drain. I have a Bodid with the ability Firewall and the move Ember Drain, meaning whenever he uses Ember Drain, he not only recovers health, but gets a defense boost as well! I've soloed people like WarFreno with that Bodid!