Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Echo Battle Bug?
EDIT:
This bug has been marked as SOLVED by Neo-Dragon. Note: "This will be fixed in Version 1.3.2"

Original Post:

So I've played 4 Echo Battles which were suppose to be ranked and I won all of them but it shows on my profile as losses under the echo free battle category. I also tried doing a free battle, but same thing happens. Win battle but ends up as a loss under echo - free battle. Also worth mentioning that everytime this happens to me, it counts as a loss for opposing player under echo battle - ranked battle.

http://m.imgur.com/VAPWwc0
Sorry you've encountered this bug. I'm currently in the process of recoding that to fix it. It will be part of the next update, Version 1.3.2.

[Image: jals.png]
Add me as a Fav. Player in the CP Garden!

Does this fully affect our chances to advance toward Ranks 1-3 in the League or is this purely a visual issue?

[Image: 2m7anir.jpg]
It's purely an issue on your profile. The league works just fine.
I'm hoping to wrap up Version 1.3.2 soon and it will fix the issue completely.

Yay~ <3
Muchas gracias. Also, just a heads up. The points awarded to me in the League are supposed to be Win =3pts and Lose=1 right? xD I don't know if it is related but the game awards four points to me for two wins. :3
I'm so sorry if I'm being redundant. Gradually getting through the game.

Does it still say that?
It shouldn't be 3 points but 2 points a win. This was done (setting it to 2 points) to close the game with players who just had a ton of time to play the League and flew past everyone else in the rankings?

I will need to update the text but I can tell you Version 1.3.2 will be sent to Apple soon and will fix all those issues. It's currently in private beta testing.

It does at least on mine. I gotcha though! Smile Thank you~ Hahah... again. xD <3