Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new update
Hey Protectors!

Now the update is out (thankfully!!) I can talk to you guys about the maps and storyline...
How are you finding them?
Is there anything in particular you liked or disliked?

As Neo has stated in the main post I wrote the storyline and designed the maps for this portion of the game. As it was my first time doing it I'd love to know what you think
x -Evenstar- x
I have enjoyed myself thus far with everything new for as far as I've gone in the game, haha~ Right now I'm on my way to the Volcano. So super excited about all of this! I'll give you a full heads up very soon! <3

Also! Thank you for the presents in Evenstar Cave <3 That was so sweet of you!

[Image: 2m7anir.jpg]
I'm glad you're enjoying it!
I hope you like the volcano ..it was a lot of hardwork but fun to make it. X
x -Evenstar- x
(11-17-2016, 10:29 PM)-Evenstar- Wrote: I'm glad you're enjoying it!

I looove the Volcano. Good job on it! xD I think it is my new SP farming place, heehee~ Emerex made me happy too. I would have to say it would be great to label what level/area of the volcano our character is on when we enter different parts of it (eg. Volcano A1 or Volcano Level 1, Volcano Ground Level, yadayada). There is also a spot in the Volcano where one can become awesome and walk over the lava. I have to shrink the picture first though. Did you make the Maze and Woodvale, too?

[Image: 2m7anir.jpg]
So far you have done an amazing job! I love the game. Big improvement. You three are amazing! Great job and thanks for the amazing work! Smile
(11-17-2016, 11:34 PM)Lady Kyda Wrote:

I looove the Volcano. Good job on it! xD I think it is my new SP farming place, heehee~ Emerex made me happy too. I would have to say it would be great to label what level/area of the volcano our character is on when we enter different parts of it (eg. Volcano A1 or Volcano Level 1, Volcano Ground Level, yadayada). There is also a spot in the Volcano where one can become awesome and walk over the lava. I have to shrink the picture first though. Did you make the Maze and Woodvale, too?

Yea I did. The maze was hard to try draw out first and then draw on the program. I got told to not make it too hard but with mazes it's either too easy or too difficult Big Grin
Good idea about the Volcano levels..We had them saved like that for coding but I guess it never popped into our head to put in a sign or something for that Big Grin Whoops about the lava but at least it shows there can be mistakes haha Big Grin It's why input from you guys is so important

(11-18-2016, 12:17 AM)cobalt_eagle7 Wrote: So far you have done an amazing job! I love the game. Big improvement. You three are amazing! Great job and thanks for the amazing work! Smile

delighted you love it Big Grin
Looking forward to working on the next update!
x -Evenstar- x
(11-25-2016, 03:45 PM)-Evenstar- Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 11:34 PM)Lady Kyda Wrote:

Yea I did. The maze was hard to try draw out first and then draw on the program. I got told to not make it too hard but with mazes it's either too easy or too difficult Big Grin
Good idea about the Volcano levels..We had them saved like that for coding but I guess it never popped into our head to put in a sign or something for that Big Grin Whoops about the lava but at least it shows there can be mistakes haha Big Grin It's why input from you guys is so important

(11-18-2016, 12:17 AM)cobalt_eagle7 Wrote: So far you have done an amazing job! I love the game. Big improvement. You three are amazing! Great job and thanks for the amazing work! Smile

delighted you love it Big Grin
Looking forward to working on the next update!

Yeah! I'm liking the entire game. it would be nice to release the official art of every nebula zenform being released. I can't wait for the next update! Any clue to when will we getting the update?