Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some of My Art~
So, I'm not sure where to put this thread, so I'll guess I'll just put it in here:3

As the name probably suggests, here is some of my zenforms fanart. As a warning though, I can't draw, so prepare for cringe lol

Soo, I've got two doodles so far. The first one's my avatar/character that I play as in the game v I can't draw people, so it's sorta chibi-ish x3
[Image: IMG_2370.png]

The second one is Zalmos. I find the background horrible, it just doesn't really go well, but I'm too lazy to change it =v= Reference used
[Image: IMG_4452.jpg]

Let me know what you think  Big Grin
I've been wanting to draw some zenforms fanart for a while, but every time it tried it failed XD
(つ◕ω◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚
~maaagic~
It's really nice. I like the unique approach to your art. That one is my fave que form Smile
I really like the mixed color Zalmos.
Is he your favorite Que evolution? The default color (straight purple) Zalmos is mine!

[Image: jals.png]
Add me as a Fav. Player in the CP Garden!

(11-24-2016, 11:33 PM)cobalt_eagle7 Wrote: It's really nice. I like the unique approach to your art. That one is my fave que form Smile

Haha, thanks! :3 It's my favourite Que form too! Smile

(11-24-2016, 11:45 PM)Neo-Dragon Wrote: I really like the mixed color Zalmos.
Is he your favorite Que evolution? The default color (straight purple) Zalmos is mine!

Yup! The mixed colour Zalmos is my favourite :3 I gotta admit, when I first saw the mixed colour Que, I had to take a moment to think because it just seemed so randomly coloured XD
(つ◕ω◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚
~maaagic~
You know it's not random?
Little fact- Mixed color Que is based on the colors of Freno, Rinba, Slino. The moveset and Abilities are all from them too. Que has 1 Ability from red Freno, blue Rinba, and green Slino.
Even Zalmos takes from the other Attack+Speed Evos Big Grin.

[Image: jals.png]
Add me as a Fav. Player in the CP Garden!

(11-25-2016, 05:49 PM)Neo-Dragon Wrote: You know it's not random?
Little fact- Mixed color Que is based on the colors of Freno, Rinba, Slino. The moveset and Abilities are all from them too. Que has 1 Ability from red Freno, blue Rinba, and green Slino.
Even Zalmos takes from the other Attack+Speed Evos Big Grin.

I know it's not randomly coloured and that it was based on the colours of the other newborns, it was just a surprise, that's all  Big Grin Especially after seeing the two other colour schemes, I just thought that the third colour scheme would be something to do with the other two colours - yellow and purple. Was a bit of a surprise, haha.
Also, that's an interesting fact O.o
(つ◕ω◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚
~maaagic~
I actually like the background of Zalmos Smile
It fits the scientific, futuristic background of que, being a zenform that was created in a lab Smile
And I really endorse your art-style Smile