Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quest Glitch/Game Crashing Bug
Exclamation 
So I was at the point in the story where you have to find and fight the masked resistance member and I lost.  So I was looking for more "students" to battle and get a good amount of SP quickly.  While exploring the map for more "students" I ended up on the right side of the road at the opposite side where I entered to find the member in the first place.  When I entered I got a messave on my screen with the "resistance" member saying, " I can't believe that you beat me.  I have to tell Vain my boss hiding in the cave".  Then my character said that I neede to tell the principle where they were located.  Well I loaded my save from before i entered the area hoping that it would fix it.  It didn't.  Now if I tap on my character it will close out of the game.  And if I  Try to talk to the principal the game will freeze giving me no other option but to exit the game and restart it.   I thought I should let you know so it can get fixed as soon as possible.  Thank you.
Hi there.
Sorry you encountered this bug. It is currently fixed and will be in the next update.

[Image: jals.png]
Add me as a Fav. Player in the CP Garden!

(12-07-2016, 05:45 PM)Neo-Dragon Wrote: Hi there.
Sorry you encountered this bug. It is currently fixed and will be in the next update.

Thanks for the response.  The game is great by the way. ??

Well those question marks were supposed to be a thumbs up but it didn't seem to go through.  So instead here's a monkey face @(-_-)@.
(12-07-2016, 08:09 PM)Iceman711w Wrote:  So instead here's a monkey face @(-_-)@.

I like it, thanks!

(12-08-2016, 10:56 PM)Neo-Dragon Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 08:09 PM)Iceman711w Wrote:  So instead here's a monkey face @(-_-)@.

I like it, thanks!

So I'm here to bug you again with another issue.  (Apologies in advance) So I just finished the mission for Able and the NaV Zenform that he said I could choose didn't show up in my local storage when I chose it.  My team was full so I thought it might have been a glitch triggered by that.  So I reloaded my game to before I chose and put one of my team in storage.  I tried it again and nothing added to team or local storage.  So I thought oh maybe it's in my CPGarden Bank.  Nope but it did save after i chose.  Anyways I just thought I'd let you know so you can continue to make this game better.
This issue is still not corrected in the current release but will be fixed in the next release of the game (coming early next year).