Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restore purchases
I had this game under a different account as apparently no email I have is registered. How do you restore purchases so I can get my mons back
Honestly triggers me that nobody will say anything even with 9 views
To transfer monsters between games you need access to the vault. On your original device, connect to the CP garden and move monsters into the vault. On the new device, log in with your CPUID from the old device and pull down the monsters from the vault. If you do not have access to the old device or cannot log in to the cp garden, then you'll have to get in contact with the developer (NeoDragon) who may be able to do something. But if you're old account is lost than there may be nothing he can do.
(01-10-2017, 01:18 AM)KronicK Wrote: To transfer monsters between games you need access to the vault. On your original device, connect to the CP garden and move monsters into the vault. On the new device, log in with your CPUID from the old device and pull down the monsters from the vault. If you do not have access to the old device or cannot log in to the cp garden, then you'll have to get in contact with the developer (NeoDragon) who may be able to do something. But if you're old account is lost than there may be nothing he can do.
But the purchase is on my Apple ID. Why is there not just a restore purchase button. I just wasted 10$ on this game and not bout to do it again
You'll probably have to wait and see what the developer can do. The purchase may be on the Apple ID but the monster data is on the copy of your game. I suppose you could request a refund but it may be better to see what NeoDragon can do first.

I am a little confused as to the problem though. Did you switch devices and lose an old account that you had spent $10 on in the past? Because your recent response seems to imply you just spent the money recently and have made a new account on the forum since then because the information to the last one was lost? Is this all on the same copy of the game, i.e. the same device? If so the monsters may be in your local storage if your party was full.
(01-10-2017, 03:50 AM)KronicK Wrote: You'll probably have to wait and see what the developer can do. The purchase may be on the Apple ID but the monster data is on the copy of your game. I suppose you could request a refund but it may be better to see what NeoDragon can do first.

I am a little confused as to the problem though. Did you switch devices and lose an old account that you had spent $10 on in the last? Because your recent response seems to imply you just spent the money recently and have made a new account on the forum since then because the information to the last one was lost? Is this all on the same copy of the game, i.e. the same device? If so the monsters may be in your local storage if your party was full.

Its on my old Ipod. I remember there being a button so idk why he took it away. Im gonna ask for a refund so I can just spend it again
Hi there.
Sorry for the delayed reply.

ZENFORMS: Protectors does not store anything to your Apple ID.
Everything is just saved onto the device, imagine like saving a file on your computer, it's only on your computer.
If you bought something it would have saved onto that device and not stored to your account.

There was never an option to "Restore Purchases" in the game. This was a choice made by me early in development as it became very difficult to validate which ZENFORMS were bought and stop players from constantly cloning purchased ZENFORMS. 

If you have access to your old device I can give you advice on how to move the ZENFORM from your old device onto your new device using the CP Garden's "Your Vault" system.

If you do not have access and are unhappy, you can contact Apple to get a refund on your purchases. You may be asked to provide them with reasons why.

[Image: jals.png]
Add me as a Fav. Player in the CP Garden!

Ok and is the progress stored on the device also. Because everytime I open the journal it closes out the app.
(01-11-2017, 08:43 PM)OgDank Wrote: Ok and is the progress stored on the device also. Because everytime I open the journal it closes out the app.

Progress is stored on the device as far as I know. The journal glitch is something that has appeared before that NeoDragon may be able to debug. It may help him figure out whats wrong if you tap on your character to reveal the "where to go next hint".
(01-11-2017, 11:17 PM)KronicK Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 08:43 PM)OgDank Wrote: Ok and is the progress stored on the device also. Because everytime I open the journal it closes out the app.

Progress is stored on the device as far as I know. The journal glitch is something that has appeared before that NeoDragon may be able to debug. It may help him figure out whats wrong if you tap on your character to reveal the "where to go next hint".
Theres a bunch of bugs like when you save, then go to load an old save it restarts the game. Honestly expected because of how not many people are paying attention to this app and the fact that one person is making the app. Amazing game though so im expecting top 10 when the update comes out. Neo has completely made the game better ESPECIALLY with the nebula