Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.57 Average
Ability Thread
(02-17-2015, 08:47 PM)Unbiased Judgement Wrote: Contagious: If poisoned ZENFORM's opponent is also poisoned.

I've some new Abilities coming that are like it.
What do you think of these:
(I'd love suggestions on how to phrase the description better (and slightly shorter) if possible)
  • Name = 074: Poison Contact
  • Description =  When attacks an opponents with a move that causes Physical Contact, there is a 25% chance that the target is Poisoned.
  • Status = CONFIRMED
  • Name = 075: Poison Skin
  • Description = When an opponent attacks with a move that causes Physical Contact, there is a 25% chance that the attacker is Poisoned.
  • Status = CONFIRMED

[Image: jals.png]
Add me as a Fav. Player in the CP Garden!

(02-18-2015, 03:39 PM)Neo-Dragon Wrote:
(02-17-2015, 08:47 PM)Unbiased Judgement Wrote: Contagious: If poisoned ZENFORM's opponent is also poisoned.

I've some new Abilities coming that are like it.
What do you think of these:
(I'd love suggestions on how to phrase the description better (and slightly shorter) if possible)

• Name = 074: Poison Contact
  • Description =  When attacks an opponents with a move that causes Physical Contact, there is a 25% chance that the target is Poisoned.
  • Status = CONFIRMED
  • Name = 075: Poison Skin
  • Description = When an opponent attacks with a move that causes Physical Contact, there is a 25% chance that the attacker is Poisoned.
  • Status = CONFIRMED

How about getting some alliteration in there and calling it Toxic Touch?

How about abilitites in a similar style such as:
  • Name = Paralytic
  • Description =  When attacks an opponents with a move that causes Physical Contact, there is a 25% chance that the target is Paralyzed.
  • Name = Insolent
  • Description =  When attacks an opponents with a move that causes Physical Contact, there is a 25% chance that the target is Angered.
  • Name = Serene
  • Description = When attacks an opponents with a move that doesn't cause Physical Contact, there is a 25% chance that the user gains immunity.
  • Name =  Fragile Ego
  • Description = When an opponent attacks with a move that causes Physical Contact, there is a 25% chance that the defender is Angered.
    [/color]
Hahaha!

"
  • Name = Serene
  • Description = When attacks an opponents with a move that doesn't cause Physical Contact, there is a 25% chance that the user gains immunity.
"
Kronick, that is an epic one. Very clever to have worry the opponent in giving immunity to the target.
I'll hopefully get those added into the game tomorrow morning. I'll post when I do.

I have some ideas:

Name = Thunderous Coat
Description = 25% chance that user does not get effected by paralysation.

Name = Uncharmable
Description = 25% chance that user does not get effected by Charm.

Name = Calm Nature
Description = 30% chance that user does not get effected by Anger.
(つ◕ω◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚
~maaagic~
(02-24-2015, 06:34 PM)Ranibowtear Wrote: I have some ideas:

Name = Thunderous Coat
Description = 25% chance that user does not get effected by paralysation.

How about insulating coat or insulator instead? Thunderous coat sounds like the zen would cause paralysis if hit.

Also how about the ability heart throb that induces charm on the attacker when the zen takes damage.
Thanks so much for the suggestions.
Updated list of confirmed Abilities based on suggestions (there may be slight edits):
  • Name = 087: Paralytic
  • Description =  When attacks an opponents with a move that causes Physical Contact, there is a 25% chance that the target is Paralyzed.
  • Status = CONFIRMED
  • Name = 088: Fragile Ego
  • Description =  When an opponent attacks with a move that causes Physical Contact, there is a 25% chance that the attacker is Angered.
  • Status = CONFIRMED
  • Name = 089: Insolent
  • Description =  When attacks an opponents with a move that causes Physical Contact, there is a 25% chance that the target is Angered.
  • Status = CONFIRMED
  • Name = 090: Serene
  • Description =  30% chance of gaining Immunity status condition upon entering battle.
  • Status = CONFIRMED

If you don't see your idea listed yet, doesn't mean I won't be adding it. These are just the confirmed Abilities I worked on over the last 2 days. 

Paralytic causes poison?

Edit by Neo-Dragon:
Wrong thread.... But....You're validated. You can now use the CP Garden features.
(02-26-2015, 09:54 PM)Unbiased Judgement Wrote: Paralytic causes poison?

Whoops, typo in the post. Corrected (it was fine in game)....
.... Me and my spelling mistakes and typos :p....
Infamous now, haha.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the way paralytic sounds is that the ZENFORM with that ability gets paralyzed.

If it is attacking shouldn't the opponent get paralyzed not them the attacker?

And maybe an ability that gives the move Splash a chance of doing massive damage. 5x normal?